TRUMP STYLE MEMO REAGAN SAID ASSASSINATING FOREIGN LEADERS VERY BAD
TRUMP DOESN’T READ BOOKS! He will not accept staff memos greater than one page in length. Trump wants no more than eight bullet points. We add an extra style recommendation that the vocabulary should not exceed that of a Fifth Grader. TRUMP STYLE MEMO REAGAN SAID ASSASSINATING FOREIGN LEADERS VERY BAD.
Trump’s and Kushner’s First Executive Order VERY VERY SLOPPY!
MEMO TO TRUMP STARTS HERE:
ASSASSINATING FOREIGN LEADERS REALLY VERY VERY BAD!
- 1975 Congress Frank Church Committee studied CIA assassination of foreign state leaders and concluded that the Untied States should not be engaged in these activities.
- Gerald Ford issued Executive Order 11,905 in 1976. Executive Order 11,905 stated that “No employee of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, political assassinations.”
- 1978 President Jimmy Carter issued Executive Order 12,306.
Carter’s executive order expanded the scope of Ford’s order. Carter added “acting on behalf of the United States,” and eliminated the adjective “political” from assassinations.
- 1981, President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12,333.Reagan’s order kept intact the text of Carter’s order. Reagan added a new section that read: “Indirect Participation: No agency of the Intelligence Community shall participate in or request any person to undertake activities forbidden by this Order.”
- Whatsy Whosie? Includes “the assassination of foreign officials for their political views, actions, or statements. It defined ‘foreign officials’ under the Church Committee’s definition as “a Chief of State or political equivalent, President, Vice President, Prime Minister, Premier, Foreign Minister, Ambassador, or other officer, employee, or agent” of a foreign government or of a “foreign political group, party, military force, movement or other association.”
- Uh Oh… These Executive Orders have the full force of law. BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO ASSASSINATE SOMEBODY!
- Uh Oh Uh Oh… Don’t Eat Puffer Fish!
END OF MEMO
There is no more memo here…
In 1975 Church said”
“That capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything: telephone conversations, telegrams, it doesn’t matter. There would be no place to hide.”
Frank Church died in 1984 at 59 years of age from Pancreatic Cancer.